BIBLE FOCUS-Job 8:7 KJVThough thy beginning was small, yet thy latter end should greatly increase.
PRAYER - FATHER THANK YOU FOR WHERE I AM AND WHERE YOU ARE TAKING ME.FATHER PLEASE GIVE ME GRACE OF A STAYING POWER. I BREAK OUT OF LIMITATION. I PRESS ON INTO MY BREAKTHROUGH. I WILL NOT STAY SMALL. I GROW HIGHER AND DO BETTER. I WILL NOT STAY SMALL. I DO MIGHTY THINGS. I MOVE FROM LITTLE TO MIGHTY. EVERYTHING IS WORKING FOR ME. I MOVE INTO MY GLORY SEASON. MY LUFE IS A LIVING TESTIMONY. THE LORD HAS LIFTED ME IN JESUS NAME, Amen !
WORD- Your latter end will increase. Stay diligent , keep praying and stay discipline. Little beginnings don’t determine how the end will be. Do not despise little beginnings. Though thy beginning was small , yet they latter “should” increase greatly ! There are things you must do to have a greater latter, which includes;consistency with God, diligence in bussiness, discipline, hardwork , obedience to God and consistently encouraging yourself in the Lord. You must not stay where you started. Bear in mind that your starting point is not a conclusion, God has bigger and better plans for you. Keep going , don’t give up! It is the plan of God that you strain great heights.
TODAY’S WORD- GOD IS TAKING YOU SOMEWHERE GREATER !
EFECOLLABS 
No comments:
Post a Comment