Monday 30 September 2024

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET - YOU ARE NOT YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES 


BIBLE FOCUS-Luke 2:7 KJVAnd she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.

PRAYER - I DECLARE THAT I AM A GENERATIONAL YOKE BREAKER. THE WICKEDNESS OF THE ENEMY FROM ME. I AM A SOLUTION TO MY WORLD. I AM THE ONE THAT CARRY’S THE LIGHT IN MY GENERATION.MY LIFE IS A SYMBOL OF HOPE AND SOLUTION. I WILL NOT STOP WHERE MY PARENTS STOP, I EXCEED ALL LIMIT. EVERY YOKE IN MY GENERATION IS BROKEN. I ENJOY THE GOODNESS OF GOD IN JESUS NAME, AMEN !

WORD-The one who was born into a place where there was no room has now become our father and Lord Jesus . Your beginning may be small but your end will be great. Don’t limit God to your situation or by your environmental circumstances. Jesus came from a manger but he is now the saviour . There is no limit to how God wants to use your life as His show room. Don’t let the devil make you settle for less. You carry the identity of God in you. Ride in the glory wings of who God has created you to be not what circumstances has made of things. Your parents limit are not yours , the yoke breaks from you. 

TODAY’S WORD- GOD IS THE DETERMINANT OF YOUR LIFE !

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment