Wednesday, 22 July 2026

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: WHAT IS FLOWING THROUGH YOU 

BIBLE FOCUS: Psalm 45:1 ASVMy heart overfloweth with a goodly matter; I speak the things which I have made touching the king: My tongue is the pen of a ready writer.

PRAYER: FATHER FILL ME WITH YOU THAT ALL I SAY AND DO IS YOU. FATHER LET GOOD THINGS FLOW FROM ME. I CARRY JESUS AND JESUS FLOWS THROUGH ME. EVERYTHING ABOUT MY LIFE IS JESUS CENTERED. I SPEAK LIFE, BREATH LIFE AND CARRY THE LIFE OF CHRIST IN ME. MY LIFE ALIGNS DAILY WITH GOD IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

WORD: A person of purpose will filter their own thoughts. You are on a mission, on a journey , stay focused! Don’t allow every thoughts in. What is in your thoughts , what are you thinking upon , what is the preparation of your mind. For someone with a mission , with a goal , someone God is preparing for greatness, don’t let nothing distract you. Watch what you let in , it has alot impact as to what flows out of you . But again remember it’s not what comes in a man that defileth a man but what goes out, because out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. It starts with what you have filled yiyr hwart with.What is in your heart determines what your mouth produce. You must be filled with the things of God to produce things that speaks God and impact lives.

TODAY’S WORD- LET JESUS FLOW THROUGH YOU !

EFECOLLABS https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1ITt1Ov1XlmV5o1Zz_CePHCWjtd8dZsKY

No comments:

Post a Comment