Tuesday, 21 July 2026

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: FAITH A POWERFUL FORCE !

BIBLE FOCUS: John 20:25,28-29 KJVThe other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe. [28] And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. [29] Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

PRAYER: GOD FORGIVE MY UNBELIEVE. TAKE AWAY THE SEED OF DOUBT IN ME. ESTABLISH MY FAITH LORD. KEEP ME ROOTED IN YOU. I PRAY THAT MY FAITH GROW STRONGER. EVERY ATTACK AGAINST MY MIND ABD NY FAITH IS CANCELLED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS. I BELIEVE IN JESUS, THE POWER OF HIS RESURRECTION AND THE FELLOWSHIP OF HIS SUFFERING. I BELIEVE THEREFORE I SEE IN JESUS NAME, AMEN !

WORD: Faith is believing to see what is hoped for. People  run after miracles and go into the wrong places because they haven’t seen they think God is not working . There is alot that your faith can do in changing your perspective for life. Certain area of your life remains unchanged because you have doubted . Now it’s not just about having faith in anything but having faith in God, It is one of the strongest force of your life and that’s why the focus of attack if the devil is your faith. Thomas was one of the peopke that walked side by side with Jesus during his time on earth and listen to most of the things that said and aforementioned, yet he doubted. You can be in an atmosphere where miracles happen consistently and constantly , and still not recieve your miracle because your heart is clouded with doubt . Stop doubting and start believing!

TODAY’S WORD- FAITH IS A POWERFUL FORCE , DON’T LET THE DEVIL WIN !

EFECOLLABS https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1mSAwjsz0dmLDP--VwoI172-BYLnmMe_q

No comments:

Post a Comment