BIBLE FOCUS- John 10:37-38 KJVIf I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. [38] But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.
PRAYER - FATHER GIVE ME GRACE TO REFLECT MY FAITH IN MY WORKS. FATHER I WILL NOT BE ASHAMED OF YOU. FATHER LET THE MANIFESTATION OF MY FAITH ATTRACT PEOPLE TO YOU. MY FAITH IS RISING. FATHER HELP ME TO BE AN EXAMPLE OF A GOOD CHRISTIAN. FATHER BE REVEALED IN ALL I DO IN JESUS NAME, AMEN !
WORD- Your works are the evidence of your faith. Your faith reflect in your works. You can’t differentiate your work from your Faith. Your works are the fruit and reflection of your faith. What you say , how you do, how you act , are all reflections of your faith. You can’t separate your works from daith , because Faith without work is dead. People don’t see your faith if your works is saying something different. What your works is saying will tell people about your faith. Faith is not just a one way street, it is a reflection of everything.
TODAY’S WORD- YOUR WORKS IS A REFLECTION OF YOUR FAITH !
EFECOLLABS 
No comments:
Post a Comment