Wednesday, 5 August 2026

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: OFFERING OF SACRIFICE 

BIBLE FOCUS- John 11:1-4 KJVNow a certain man was sick, named Lazarus, of Bethany, the town of Mary and her sister Martha. [2] (It was that Mary which anointed the Lord with ointment, and wiped his feet with her hair, whose brother Lazarus was sick.) [3] Therefore his sisters sent unto him, saying, Lord, behold, he whom thou lovest is sick. [4] When Jesus heard that, he said, This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God might be glorified thereby.

PRAYER - I DECLARE THAT MY SEED SOWN BLESSED. I SOW SPARINGLY AND I REAL SPARINGLY. MY NAME SHALL BE CALLED IN CHAPTERS OF GREATNESS. I ENTER INTO THE  COVENANT OF MERCY. I RECEIVE DIVINE VISITATION.I AM AT THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME. THE COUNSEL OF THE LORD IS FULFILLED IN ME AND THROUGH ME IN JESUS NAME, AMEN 

WORD-Mary was sowing seed without knowing it. The Bible said those that sow sparingly shall reap sparingly . Same Mary who anointed the feet of Jesus , was the one whose brother Lazarus died and Jesus came and brought Him back to life. Mary’s seed of anointing the feet of Jesus has a very great spiritual significance. I believe that was the beginning of Jesus relationship with that family. Of course Jesus couldn’t have let Lazarus die. When Mary was anointing the feet of Jesus , she didn’t know her brother was going to die , she didn’t know there will be a need for Jesus in such manner, but she sowed joyful. Spiritual things , the things God approves of, Infact kindness in general might not make sense but do it anyway. When the time comes your seed will speak for you. Though the Bible didn’t say the miracle of Lazarus resurrection was because of what His sister Mary did, but her name was mentioned, she was recognised and what she did has a spiritual significance 

TODAY’S WORD- DON’T OFFER TO GOD THAT WHICH WILL NOT COST YOU NOTHING !

EFECOLLABS https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1nCk6wRUYv0PmWMx-CaVnoQcpGI51oSOe

No comments:

Post a Comment