BIBLE FOCUS- Acts 2:46-47 KJVAnd they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart, [47] Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.
PRAYER- FATHER GIVE ME GRACE NOT TO PULL OTHERS DOWN. FATHER TEACH MY MIND TO GROW IN LOVE. FATHER GIVE ME GRACE FOR HUMILITY. I RECEIVE THE HEART TO LOVE AND-LIVE IN UNITY. FATHER LET MY MIND , SOUL AND SPIRIT WORKS IN ALIGNMENT WITH THE WILL OF GOD. I BIND THE SPIRIT OF DISUNITY AND DISORGANISATION. I FOSTER UNITY IN THE BODY OF CHRIST AND EVERYWHERE I GO. I ATTRACT FAVOUR ALL ROUND IN JESUS NAME, AMEN !
WORD- Unity attracts favour and brings about growth . Unity is so powerful that God had to divide the tongues of those raising the tower of barbel just to stop them from being able to fulfill their desire. The bed rock for growth and favour is Unity . The devil hates unity and that’s why he brings hate, jealousy and rivalry just to stop unity . You must learn to resist the urge to stay in rivalry. Continue in love and unity. God loves unity and unity brings growth and attracts favour. Have a mindset for unity if you desire growth and favour
TODAY’S WORD- YOU DO BETTER WHEN YOU MOVE WITH A MINDSET OF UNITY !
EFECOLLABS 
No comments:
Post a Comment