NUGGET- BIRTHING THE NEW
BIBLE FOCUS - Isaiah 43:18-19 KJV
Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. [19] Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.
PRAYER- FATHER THANK YOU FOR AUGUST. LORD I BRING SEPTEMBER BEFORE YOU, LORD HAVE YOUR WAY. THIS IS MY SEPTEMBER OF BIRTHING THE NEW. I WILL NOT EXPERIENCE OLD THINGS IN MY SEPTEMBER. NEW THINGS ARE UNFOLDING IN THIS MONTH FOR ME. NO MORE OLD PATTERNS IN NEW SEASON. I SEE THE GOODNESS OF GOODNESS OF GOD IN A NEW DIMENSION. IT IS MY SEPTEMBER OF BIRTHING THE NEW IN JESUS NAME, AMEN !
WORD- The ninth month signifies birthing , not just of anything but of something new. I don’t know what your experience has been in this past eight months, but you are in the season of birthing something new . This September will be significant for a new thing . Former things are those things you have experienced in the past eight months or in the past years, but the promise of a new thing has come and September is that month of a new thing . Remember that for new thing to spring forth there must be a letting go of the old. You can not have a new wine in an old wine skin. You must make space for the new . There is a way and that is Jesus. He is making a new path for a new experience. This month have a mind reset, let your heart be open to new things because that’s what God promises to do this month. You are going to experience a miracle of right now.
TODAY’S WORD- THIS A NEW SEASON OF RIGHT NOW MIRACLES AND EVIDENCE!
EFECOLLABS
No comments:
Post a Comment