Friday, 7 August 2026

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: EXEMPLIFIED LEADERSHIP 

BIBLE FOCUS- John 10:14-15 KJVI am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. [15] As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

PRAYER - FATHER HELP ME TO LIVE AN EXEMPLIFIED LIFE. HELP ME TO STAND AND LIVE FOR TRUTH. HELP ME TO WALK IN THE PATH OF HUMILITY. FATHER HELP ME A BURNING ABD SHINING LIGHT IN MY GENERATION . I SUBMIT TI THE AUTHORITY OF JESUS. I WALK IN ALIGNMENT WITH GOD. FATHER HELP ME TO LIVE LIKE YOU DAILY HERE ON EARTH IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

WORD- Leadership is shown by sacrifice. Leaders don’t shift blames, they are accountable and look out for their followers. The example of good leadership is know your followers . A shepherd that doesn’t know His sheep, ain’t no good shepherd. It a good and exemplified leadership that makes impact. A good leader is not one who is proud and can boast that no one can correct or speak to them. A good leader is one that has undergone  training and has authority that they also submit to. You can have people submit to you without having submitted yourself first. Leadership is not pride but humility and an exemplified life. You can’t teach a life you have not lived.

TODAY’S WORD- LEADERSHIP IS NOT WHAT YOU SAY BUT WHO YOU ARE!

EFECOLLABS https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1xm_fD8D4fUllqsBklXyI7OJgRddas3eQ

No comments:

Post a Comment