Friday, 4 September 2026

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- PROPHECY BECOMING REALITY 

BIBLE FOCUS- Acts 2:16-17 KJVBut this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel; [17] And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

PRAYER- FATHER KEEP ME SPIRITUALLY ALERT AND SENSITIVE TO YOUR WORD AND TO YOUR WILL. HELP ME LORD TO STAY ABLAZE FOR YOU. I WILL BE THAT GENERATION THAT WILL STAY ON FIRE FOR YOU. THE GOOD WORD OF GOD OVER ME COMES TO PASS. THE SOIROT OF GOD IS UPON ME AND I DO EXPLOIT. I AM NOT A PREY TO THE TEETH OF THE DEVIL. I AM LIVING IN THE REALITY OF GOD’S WILL. I ALIGN WITH DIVINE PROPHECY IN JESUS NAME, AMEN 

WORD- Prophecy are not just word they are God’s mind to His people. The Bible says believe in God ye shall be established  , believe in His prophets ye shall prosper . Knowing the mind of God per time and seas is important in your walk with God. There is a word for every season, that’s why hearing God for every season and aligning with Him is very important live journey. We are in the last days where the power of God is greater. You can choose to be a vessel burning for God or you can choose to be a cold prey in the hands of the devil. Aligning with the prophecy of God per time and season is of utmost importance. You must be Spiritually sensitive to align with God’s word and His will.

TODAY’S WORD- STAY ON THE WORD, IT NEVER GOES OUT OF FASHION !

EFECOLLABS https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=14uIPjYP4FNU_9VZHHfhXIP4Utm8h9qTn

No comments:

Post a Comment