BIBLE FOCUS - Acts 10:17-20 KJVNow while Peter doubted in himself what this vision which he had seen should mean, behold, the men which were sent from Cornelius had made enquiry for Simon's house, and stood before the gate, [18] And called, and asked whether Simon, which was surnamed Peter, were lodged there. [19] While Peter thought on the vision, the Spirit said unto him, Behold, three men seek thee. [20] Arise therefore, and get thee down, and go with them, doubting nothing: for I have sent them.
PRAYER - HOLY SPIRIT I ASK THAT YOU HELP ME. I DEPEND ON YOU HOLY SPIRIT. HOLY SPIRIT I TRUST YOU TOO MUCH TO FAIL . HOLY SPIRIT I ASK THAT YOU GIVE ME CLARITY AND PEACE. HOLY SPIRIT GUIDE ME EVERY STEP OF THE WAY. HOLY SPIRIT GUIDE ME EVERY STEP OF THE WAY. I TOTALLY DEPEND ON THE HOLY SPIRIT IN JESUS NAME , AMEN
WORD- A man of spiritual insight will do better in this generation. While Peter was doubting and pondering , the Spirit of God was speaking. You can never go wrong doing it God’s way. Don’t try to navigate it with your mind , ask the Holy Spirit to help you. Be dependent on the Holy Spirit , He will not let you down. When you move at the leading of the Holy Spirit, you will never miss it . When ij doubt , when confident , in any state of mind , ask the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit gives clarity.
TODAY’S WORD- NO MATTER WHAT IT IS ASK THE HOLY SPIRIT !
EFECOLLABS 
No comments:
Post a Comment