Tuesday, 15 September 2026

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- WISDOM!

BIBLE FOCUS - Job 28:28 KJVAnd unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding.

PRAYER - FATHER I ASK THAT YOU WILL FILK ME WITH WISDOM, GODLY WISDOM. FATHER LET WISDOM BE SEEN IN ALL I DO. FATHER GIVE ME THE GRACE TO APPLY WISDOM IN ACCORDANCE TO THE WILL GOD. I WILL NIT BE LIKE THE FOOLISH VIRGINS. I WILL NOT BE LIKE THE MAN WITH ONE TALENT WHO BURIED IT. WISDOM IS SEEN IN ALL MY ENDEAVOURS IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

WORD- Wisdom is knowing what is right to do and application is understanding. It’s not enough to know the word, you must apply it. Faith without work is dead , work there signifies understanding, being able to put your faith to practice by obeying God. You can’t say I love God and when it comes to proving your love for him by doing His will , you are found wanting. God doesn’t author without completion. So you as His child you must take cue, you can’t say you have wisdom and wisdom is not exhibited and seen in what you do. Remember the parable of talents , where the person with one talent went to bury it, and it was taken from Him and given to the person who used their own effectively. Wisdom is not to preserve in pride but to apply which is understanding. When God gives you His word, put it to good use , by walking in it with total obedience. Wisdom is not effective till it’s applied. 

TODAY’S WORD- THE EVIDENCE OF WISDOM IT’S IN THE APPLICATION WHICH US UNDERSTANDING!

EFECOLLABS https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1h6OuQI9TjGPj_gcreQNaCqluF3edumHO

No comments:

Post a Comment