Thursday 1 July 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that this month is filled with sound of praises to God 
Praises will not cease from lips 
Testimonies flow from my mouth unending 
In this month I receive good and perfect gift 
I move from managing to being established in all area

My new song has come 
Bitter tears  are now sweet sound of good news 
Nothing good will be missing in my life. 
I am complete in Him who is the head of all principalities 

I am stepping out of my comfort zone into my promise land 
God’s presence is with me wherever I go 
I am in for pleasant surprises 
The Father of light has caused His face to shine on me 
I move gloriously 
It is my month to experience what I never experienced before 
I take hold of my blessings by faith 
I receive all that my eyes of Faith see’s 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!
Good morning FAM🤍
HAPPY NEW MONTH

No comments:

Post a Comment