Wednesday 30 June 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET-DISCERNING THE TIME 

BIBLE FOCUS: Genesis 31:2-3,5,20 KJV
And Jacob beheld the countenance of Laban, and, behold, it was not toward him as before. And the Lord said unto Jacob, Return unto the land of thy fathers, and to thy kindred; and I will be with thee. And said unto them, I see your father's countenance, that it is not toward me as before; but the God of my father hath been with me. And Jacob stole away unawares to Laban the Syrian, in that he told him not that he fled.


PRAYER- FATHER GIVE ME A DISCERNING HEART. HELP ME TO KNOW WHEN TO TAKE THE RIGHT STEP AND DO THE RIGHT THING. I FOLLOW THE LEADING OFBTHE SPIRIT AND I GO WHERE GOD’S PRESENCE WANTS ME TO GO. MY EFFORT SHALL NOT GO TO WASTE. I REFUSE TO BE STUCKED AND STUNT IN MY GROWTH. WHERE GPD LEADS I WILL GO. I AM GUIDED BY THE LOVING ARMS OF THE FATHER. GOD HAS REMEMBERED ME WITH HIS GOODNESS AND HIS TENDER MERCY.THE FACE OF THE LORD HAS SHINED ON ME IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD:Don’t be carried away by friendship
And closeness, know when you need to move. Be sensitive both spiritually and physically. This will help you know when a friend has become an enemy . There are people who love you in your poor state and when you begin to do well you become their enemies . Know when to move . That was how Jacob was able to move from Laban . When you notice friends who have become enemies by being envious of you stop talking about your plans to them. It is not in everyone that desire your good.

TODAY’S WORD-THERE IS NO GROWTH IN THE COMFORT ZONE !

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment