Monday 17 June 2024

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- BOLD


BIBLE FOCUS- Proverbs 28:1 KJVThe wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.

PRAYER- THIS DAY I WALK IN FAITH AND NOT FEAR. I WALK IN CONFIDENCE IN CHRIST JESUS. I AM NOT AFRAID OF ANYTHING. I KNOW THAT GOD IS FOR ME AND  I OPERATE IN THE MIRACULOUS. THE MIGHTINESS OF GOD IS MANIFESTING IN ME. I ENTER A NEW SEASON. MY FAITH IN GOD WILL NOT BE SHAKEN.  I HAVE CHOOSEN THE PATH OF THE LORD IN JESUS NAME, AMEN !

WORD-Boldness  is a characteristic of righteousness. Stand for the truth. Stand in righteousness. Stand in faith. Stand for Christ. Don’t let the enemy make a mess of you . God has given you boldness to stand. How will you witness about Christ if you don’t stand . Stand your Faith ground. You are not a victim, you are a victor be bold as a lion. Don’t allow the devil make you a victim when you should be thriving as a victor. 

TODAY’S WORD-When your path is the way of the Lord and your confidence is in God , you will not fear

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment