Friday 21 June 2024

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- FALSE WITNESS


BIBLE FOCUS- Proverbs 25:18 KJVA man that beareth false witness against his neighbour is a maul, and a sword, and a sharp arrow.

PRAYER- I RECEIVE GRACE TO STAND FOR THE TRUTH. I HEAL WITH MY WORDS. I RECEIVE HEALING GRACE FROM BETRAYALS. I LOVE AS GOD LOVES. I WILL NOT USE MY WORD POWER TO BRING DOWN ANYONE. I WILL BLESS WITH MY MOUTH AND NOT CURSE. I WALK IN GOD’S LIGHT. I AM AN ARROW IN THE HANDS OF GOD. I DO AS THE LORD WILL HAVE ME DO IN JESUS NAME, AMEN !

WORD- False witness is like a sharp arrow and it pierces. False witness is lying against someone in the presence of others. Saying things that are not true. In this day and time it’s either someone is bearing false witness on a person or the other person is bearing false witness . When you bear false witness it is betrayal. False witness is betraying someone either you know them or not. Stop piercing people with arrows of false witness. Speak the truth and be the truth. Standing for the truth will heal the heart of someone who has been betrayed for a long time. Heal people with the truth and stop betraying them with false.

TODAY’S WORD-HEAL WITH YOUR WORDS !

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment