Tuesday 4 June 2024

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET-BE NOT DECEIVED 


BIBLE FOCUS-Matthew 24:4-5 KJVAnd Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. [5] For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

PRAYER -GOD HAS RELEASED HIS LIGHT UPON ME. MY EYES ARE OPEN TO SEE. I WILL NOT BE SWAYED. THE LORD IS ON MY SIDE. I REFUSE TO BOW TO THE FALSEHOOD OF DARKNESS. I WALK IN THE FOOTSTEP OF JESUS. I LISTEN TO THE VOICE OF GOD OVER MY LIFE. I WILL NOT BE SPIRITUALLY LOST NOR-STRANDED. I FOLLOW JESUS AND NOT THE WORLD. 
WORD: Don’t be deceived! If you don’t know the word and stay under God’s covering you will be swayed. Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free ! You will be trapped by the enemy when you do not walk by faith, the truth of God’s word. When you know the truth you will be able to discern what is wrong from what is right . Don’t be so hungry for signs and wonders that you forget that Jesus birth, death and resurrection gave us enough signs that we need . You can not be in Christ and be lost. Christ is light. Discern doctrines if they negate God’s word then they are not for you. Don’t be carried away by false prophet.

TODAY’S WORD- DISCERN DON’T BE SWAYED !

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment