Wednesday 5 June 2024

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- REVENGE IS A SIN 


BIBLE FOCUS- Proverbs 24:29 KJVSay not, I will do so to him as he hath done to me: I will render to the man according to his work.

PRAYER -FATHER I REFUSE TO FOLLOW THE WAY OF THE WORLD. I LET GOD TAKE THE LEAD AND FIGHT FOR ME. I CHOOSE GOD’S WAY OVER MY WILL AND EMOTIONS. I STAY IN TUNE WITH . I WILL NOT LET MY EMOTIONS RULE OVER MY RIGHTEOUS JUDGEMENT. I WILL NIT BE EMOTIONALLY CARRIED AWAY. FATHER TAKE THE LEAD OVER MY DECISIONS IN JESUS NAME, AMEN !

WORD: Don’t be revengeful! The Lord said He will avenge you off all your adversaries. One thing about revenge is you think you are trying to hurt the other person but it shows that you have not healed and you are offending God. Don’t let the anger of revenge consume you, give place to God to fight for you . Allow God baby you . Let Him be your God ! Stop trying to help God do what you are supposed to hand over to Him to do. If you do as others, so what differentiates you from them, what really makes you a Christian. Don’t let the devil use you as a tool again you. Don’t seek revenge, seek God and He will fight for you 

TODAY’S WORD-SEEK GOD NOT REVENGE!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment