BIBLE FOCUS- Job 22:29 KJVWhen men are cast down, then thou shalt say, There is lifting up; and he shall save the humble person.
PRAYER-FATHER KEEP ME GROUNDED AND ROOTED IN YOU. HELP ME TO STAY SURRENDERED IN HUMILITY. I REJECT THE SPIRIT OF PRIDE IN MY HEART . I LET GO OF EVERYTHING THAT TRIES TO EXALT ITSELF ABOVE GOD IN MY LIFE. I PLACE JESUS AT THE CENTER OF MY LIFE. I CHOOSE GOD OVER AND OVER AGAIN. THE LORD HAS LIFTED ME UP. I AM PLACED ABOVE AND NOT BENEATH.
WORD- God is the lifter of the humble. One of the top qualities that God look out for , in us is humility. A proud heart will the Lord despise. The Bible also says that God resist the proud . Remember He also said if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray . You can not connect with God with a lofty heart. You can not be bigger than the one who created you . A lot of times some people mistake the word “come boldly “ to coming to God with arrogance. It means come to God just as you are , regardless of your imperfections that God is ready to receive you . You total submission and surender to God will not happen from a place of pride . Any area that is not in submission to God can reflect as pride before God.
TODAY’S WORD: PLACE GOD ABOVE EVERYTHING ELSE !
EFECOLLABS 
No comments:
Post a Comment