Friday, 2 October 2026

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: GOD’S EYES ARE WITH YOU 

BIBLE FOCUS - Job 34:21 KJVFor his eyes are upon the ways of man, and he seeth all his goings.

PRAYER-FATHER THANK YOU FOR WATCHING OVER ME. LORD I KNOW YOU SEE ME. I AM CONFIDENT THAT YOU ARE WATCHING OVER ME. I KNOW THAT I AM CARRIED AND COVERED BY GOD. I AM PRESERVED BY GOD. I AM SURROUNDED BY THE MERCIES OF GOD. EVERYWHERE I GO GOD IS WITH ME IN JESUS NAME, AMEN 

WORD-God is watching. God’s eyes are over you. There is nothing hid before His eyes . Don’t take His grace and mercies God granted, the fact that He don’t meet out instant judgment in this grace era don’t mean he don’t see you. God is mindful of you and I . He doesn’t only watch over us just to check us for our sin but for his love for us . His eyes are over all his works. Regardless of where you are and what you have of you are doing , God see’s you . Let this be in the consciousness of your heart. Don’t live in nonchalacy of the mind . Don’t let the devil decieve you about you having your life in your hands or the new generation deciet of self made. You are who you who are by the grace of God . The eyes of God is watching you , you are accountable to God.

TODAY’S WORD-BE CONFIDENT THAT GOD IS YOUR COVERING !

EFECOLLABS https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1gs_m8wJB5Bq3mMD2e8oSBMQX-S_98SHK

No comments:

Post a Comment