Tuesday, 6 October 2026

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: SING ABOUT HIS FAITHFULNESS 

BIBLE FOCUS -Psalm 89:1 KJVI will sing of the mercies of the Lord for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations.

PRAYER-FATHER THANK YOU, BECAUSE YOU ARE A GOOD FATHER. THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE TO ME FROM GENERATIONS TO GENERATIONS. I PROCLAIM YOUR GOODNESS IN YHE LAND OF THE LIVING. LORD I WILL CONTINUE TO SING ABOUT YOUR FAITHFULNESS. I WILL NOT BE SILENT WITH MY PRAISE. I WILL CONTINUE TO EXALT JESUS WITH MY PRAISE. LORD YOU ALONE ART WORTHY . I PROCLAIM YOU LORD IN THIS GENERATION AND BEYOND IN JESUS NAME, AMEN !

WORD-Don’t be quiet keep singing the praises of God. Let everything that has breath praise God .Means as long as you are alive you owe God praise . Knowing God is not for you alone . Stop hoarding that testimony . That testimony of Jesus , the way you talk about Jesus can lead someone to know Him. Sing of His mercies because if he didn’t help you , you won’t be where you are . You don’t have all that you need , God is the reason you haven’t lost all you have . You mouth is a victory weapon , let the world know how faithful God is , he has been and will always . Singing of God’s faithfulness is proclaiming victory. Don’t hide the goodness of God , sing it to your generation. God is to be praised in all generation.

TODAY’S WORD- JESUS IS WORTHY OF OUR PRAISE AND WORTHY TO BE PRAISED !

EFECOLLABS https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1inXsMmCMlnW-eXFjBRIJ3D6s2iXkBcw1

No comments:

Post a Comment