BIBLE FOCUS - Psalm 89:30-32 KJVIf his children forsake my law, and walk not in my judgments; [31] If they break my statutes, and keep not my commandments; [32] Then will I visit their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with stripes.
PRAYER- FATHER TEACH ME YOUR WAYS. FATHER HELP ME TO TEACH THE NEXT GENERATION HOW TO YEARN AND BURN AFTER YOU. FATHER HELP ME NOT TO ONLY BE A REVIVALIST BUT ALSO A REFORMER IN MY GENERATION. I WILL NOT ENJOY JESUS ALONE. I WILL ALSO LEAD OTHERS TO CHRIST. MY CHILDREN SHALL BE TAUGHT OF THE LORD. I WILL NOT WALK IN DISALIGNMENT. THE WORD OF GOD SHALL BE MY MEDITATION DAY AND NIGHT. KNOWING JESUS WILL NOT STOP AT ME BUT WILL TRANSCEND TO GENERATIONS UNBORN IN JESUS NAME, AMEN !
WORD- Teach your children the way of God so they can carry on Godly legacy. RevivalShouldn’t stop with you, it must extend to reformation for it to be impactful. God expects that Godly legacy should be passed on . As much as salvation is personal, we must learn to pass on the knowledge of truth . There are lives connected to you that you will be held accountable for . Don’t just be a Godly person , build Godly generation. Build legacy that glorify Jesus . God doesn’t joke with unrighteousness. His eyes are too pure to behold iniquity
TODAY’S WORD- LET YOUR SALVATION LEAD OTHERS TO LOVE JESUS !
EFECOLLABS 
No comments:
Post a Comment