Monday 18 December 2023

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- CAN GOD TRUST YOU?


BIBLE FOCUS-Genesis 7:1 KJVAnd the Lord said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation.

PRAYER - FATHER TEACH ME TO WALK RIGHT WITH YOU. FATHER LET THE PATTERNS OF MY HEART ALIGN WITH YOU. MAY ALL THAT I AM BE IN TUNE WITH YOU LORD. I WILL NOT FAIL GOD I RECIEVE GRACE TO CARRY ON DIVINE ASSIGNMENT. NOTHING WILL MISDIRECT ME NOR FRUSTRATE THE PLAN OF GOD CONCERNING ME. I WILL NOT MISS OUT ON GOD’S PLAN FOR ME IN JESUS NAME I HAVE DECLARED, NAME, AMEN 

WORD- Can God count on you as he did Noah . He trusted Noah because his track record of living was trust worthy. You wonder why Godnis not positioning you in certain places and certain assignments are not given to you , but truth is can God count on you ? God will not give you what you have not matured into. You can not walk with God with a divided heart. Your walk with God must be with your whole heart. If you want God to trust you then you must walk right with Him.

TODAY’S WORD-THE TRACK RECORD OF YOUR LIFE CAN BE A PROOF OF GOD’S TRUST IN YOU!
EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment