Sunday 31 December 2023

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET-OPEN DOORS(It’s my time and my turn for open doors)

BIBLE FOCUS-Revelation 3:8 KJV
I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
WORD- God said you are not going to walk in the same hardship of yesteryears. The doors that refused to open due to one reason or the other are opening this year. This year God has unlocked individual and specific doors that has sponsored delays in your life will open. The good thing about a door that God opens for you is no power can stop. Don’t be scared even devourerers He has caused to give way. Open doors don’t only include finances but everything you desire has a spiritual door and once it is open there is a physical manifestation. It is like you have been screaming and no one is hearing because the doors were closed against your new season, but this year God is saying no more , it is your time and turn for a open. God is unlocking every door , the Only door permitted to be closed are the ones that don’t align with Gods plan for you. If you believe say I am my year and season of open doors .

PRAYER-I STEP INTO THE NEW YEAR AS MORE THAN A CONQUEROR. I STEP INTO
MY OPEN DOORS . MY NEW SEASON HAS COME. THE THINGS THAT WERE HARD FOR ME IN THE PREVIOUS MONTH HAS BECOME EASY. I AM UNSTOPPABLE. MY OPEN DOORS BIRTH TESTIMONIES. NOTHING WILL STOP
MY RISING THIS SEASON. MY MEW SEASON JAS BEGUN, I CELEBRATE AND JUBILATE IN JESUS NAME, AMEN !

TODAY’S WORD- IT IS YOUR TIME AND TURN FOR MAJOR OPEN DOORS. STEP INTO 2024 BEING CONFIDENT IN GOD!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment