Sunday 31 December 2023

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION

I declare that every door that God has assigned to open for me , open without delay 

God’s word can not be contested with , therefore the doors He has opened to me can not be stopped

My open doors of breakthrough and new season will not be hijacked 

My life is a testament that there is nothing God can not do

 

I declare that i am in the season of testimony of major open doors

I declare that i enter my open doors for a new season

Good things are taking place in my life 

No more stagnation it’s my open door season 

 

I declare that any door that God has open to me shall not mislead nor frustrate me 

I will not lack any good thing in this my open door season

I step into my open doors with ease and not constrains 

The testimony of my open doors overflow continually 

It is my turn and it is my time

In Jesus name i have declared, Amen 

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS


 

No comments:

Post a Comment