Monday 2 September 2024

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET:MY LAUGHTER SEASON


BIBLE FOCUS-Psalm 40:3 KJV
And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord.
WORD-When you trust God , He never fails. Only God can change your story. That thing you been asking and praying about God can do it in the blink of an eye. When God puts a new song in your mouth means what use to be a bad experience , has been turned for a testimony. A new song signifies a change of situation. You can’t remain in same position singing a new song. When God puts a new song in your mouth he changes your story , means your must laugh. This month God  is saying it’s your laughter season.

This is the point where everything is turned around for your good and in your favour! Your laughter season!
PRAYER- I PRAY THAT I WILL LAUGH THIS MONTH AND NOTHING WILL STOP MY JOY . THE WORD HAS GONE AHEAD INTO MANIFESTATION , IT’S MY LAUGHTER SEASON. I ENJOY THE GOODNESS OF GOD,I RECEIVE MERCY, EVERYTHING IS WORKING FOR ME.I STEP INTO MY MANIFESTATION IN JESUS NAME , AMEN !
TODAY’S WORD- IT’S YOUR SEASON TO LAUGH !
EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment