Friday 6 September 2024

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET-HAPPY PLACE !


BIBLE FOCUS- Deuteronomy 33:29 KJVHappy art thou, O Israel: who is like unto thee, O people saved by the Lord, the shield of thy help, and who is the sword of thy excellency! and thine enemies shall be found liars unto thee; and thou shalt tread upon their high places.

PRAYER - Happy art thou o(insert your name) ,who is like unto unto me,  o me saved by the Lord , the shield of help and who is the sword of my excellency! And ny enemies shall be found liars unto me; and I shall tread upon my high places. 
I declare that the word of God is fulfilled over me. I will no longer be stranded. God is my happy place , I run into His arms. I am anointed with joy and gladness in Jesus name, Amen !

WORD- Happiness and joy comes as a result of knowing God. When God’s hand is upon you it will be evident because everything will work for you. This scripture engulfs what a life of a person whom God is helping looks like. Stop running after and into wrong place , come unto Jesus He is the help you need. When you have God has the shield of your help , He will make all things good and protect you from evil . You fullness of joy you desire is in God , home on to His embrace , just speak these words over you .

TODAY’S WORD- THE ARMS OF THE FATHER IS YOUR HAPPY PLACE !

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment