Friday 20 September 2024

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : HELPED BY GOD 

BIBLE FOCUS-Joshua 10:5-6,8 KJVTherefore the five kings of the Amorites, the king of Jerusalem, the king of Hebron, the king of Jarmuth, the king of Lachish, the king of Eglon, gathered themselves together, and went up, they and all their hosts, and encamped before Gibeon, and made war against it. [6] And the men of Gibeon sent unto Joshua to the camp to Gilgal, saying, Slack not thy hand from thy servants; come up to us quickly, and save us, and help us: for all the kings of the Amorites that dwell in the mountains are gathered together against us. [8] And the Lord said unto Joshua, Fear them not: for I have delivered them into thine hand; there shall not a man of them stand before thee.

PRAYER- FATHER I CALL YOU INTO EVERY SITUATION OF MY LIFE TO SAVE AND HELP ME QUICKLY. I REST IN GOD AND I KNOW HE HAS TAKEN OVER. GOD HAS TAKEN OVER MY LIFE. THE LORD HAS SAVED ME FROM OF THE HANDS OF THOSE MIGHTIER THAN ME. I MOVE FROM VICTORY TO VICTORY. I AM HELPED  BY GOD. I HAVE VICTORY ON ALL SIDE. I AM IN MY NEW SEASON. I AM ENTER INTO MY RESR PLACE IN JESUS, AMEN !

WORD- God will always be at peace with them that are at peace with you and fight against them that fight against you. Do you know the sim and daughter of who you are. A renowned man of God once said the greatest prayer you can make is to pray , God help me, when they rose up against Joshua , He cried unto God and said come and help us quickly and God’s response was , relax, this people will be delivered into your hands. For someone God is saying relax , you have called me into this matter , relax let me handle it. You can’t call God into your matter and things remain the same. Call God and rest in Him with confidence that He has taken over.

TODAY’S WORD- THE ONE HELPED BY GOD CAN NOT BE PUT TO SHAME!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment