Monday 14 October 2024

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET-GOD WILL BRING YOU OUT


BIBLE FOCUS-Exodus 6:6 KJVWherefore say unto the children of Israel, I am the Lord, and I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians, and I will rid you out of their bondage, and I will redeem you with a stretched out arm, and with great judgments:

PRAYER-FATHER I TRUST YOU TO DELIVER ME FROMTHE LOWEST HELL , I TRUST YOU TO TURN THINGS IN MY FAVOUR. I PRAY THAT YOU WILL BREAK EVERY GENERATIONAL YOKE AND EVIL COVENANT TYING ME DOWN. FATHER CAUSE ME TO ESCAPE FROM THE LOWEST HELL. DELIVER ME FROM EVIL TASK MASTER. IT IS MY DAY OF DELIVERANCE IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

WORD- God is able to deliver you from bondages and limitations that hinder people from fulfilling destiny . There are people under the bondage of spiritual task master making them do profitless Labour, God said He will bring you out. This is a reminder to someone that no situation is too big for God to bring you out. It might look impossible to come out from , but we have a God , who is a great deliverer. You might not know how you will come out of it but the light of God will shine on you and bring you out. There is nothing God can not do. 

TODAY’S WORD-GOD IS ABLE TO BRING YOU OUT!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment