Thursday 17 October 2024

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET-SERVING GOD WHOLE HEARTEDLY 


BIBLE FOCUS-Joshua 14:9 KJVAnd Moses sware on that day, saying, Surely the land whereon thy feet have trodden shall be thine inheritance, and thy children's for ever, because thou hast wholly followed the Lord my God.

PRAYER-FATHER I SUBMIT MYSELF IN TOTAL SERVICE TO YOU. FATHER USE ME HOW YOU PLEASE. I WILL NOT DISPLEASE GOD TO PLEASE OTHERS. I PLEDGE MY ALLEGIANCE TO GOD . I FOLLOW THE BIDDING OF THE FATHER. MY SEED SHALL NOT  WHITHER. I WALK IN ALIGNMENT WITH GOD. I STAY FOCUSED AND OBEDIENT TO GOD IN ALL THINGS IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD-When you follow God wholly God will indeed reward you. There is no blessing that God won’t give you when you follow him whole heartedly. God is the rewarder of them that diligently seek Him. So In order words serving God pays . You are not doing God a favour by serving Him, you are doing yourself a favour. You can not serve God and loose . The devil might trick you to believing that you are wasting your time but stay believing.Serve God with joy and stay hungry for Him. Stop seeking steepend reward from men, the true reward.

TODAY’S WORD-SERVING GOD PAYS !
EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment