Wednesday 2 October 2024

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET -A WORDED LIVING 


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 50:16-17 KJVBut unto the wicked God saith, What hast thou to do to declare my statutes, or that thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth? [17] Seeing thou hatest instruction, and castest my words behind thee.

PRAYER - FATHER LET MY LIFE RESONATE THE WORD. I RECEIVE GRACE TO BE ALL THAT THE WORD IS. FASHION MY HEART IN TUNE WITH THE WORD. FATHER HELP ME TO LIVE IN THE OBEDIENCE OF THE WORD. FATHER HELPME TO BASK IN FAITH AND TRUTH. I WALK IN THE WILL AND COUNSEL OF GOD. I WILL NOT DERAIL FROM HIS PROMISE IN JESUS NAME, AMEN !

WORD-God’s word in the mouth of sinners is an abomination. It’s not about being able to quote chapters of the Bible , does your life resonate it? Do you love God? You can’t speak on God’s word and your life says the opposite. You must be the word as much as you speak the word. You are talking about Jesus but you have wickedness in your heart. This is a call to everyone; Be the Bible you preach.

TODAY’S WORD- LIVE THE WORD !

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment