Tuesday 8 October 2024

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- DELIVERANCE !


BIBLE FOCUS-Exodus 3:8 KJVAnd I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey; unto the place of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites.

PRAYER- I DECLARE THAT THE LORD HAS STEPPED IN . VICTORY IS MINE. GOD HAS SHOWN ME MERCY. GOD HAS BROUGHT ME OUT OF BONDAGE AND INTO THE PLACE HE HAS PREPARED FOR ME. I RECEIVE ANSWERS OF MERCY. I ENTER MY SEASON OF MILK AND HONEY. NOTHING IS DIFFICULT FOR ME. I ENTER MY OVERFLOW. I REBUKE THE SPIRIT OF STANGNACY. I AM ENLARGED AND I STEP INTO MY NEW IN JESUS NAME, AMEN !

WORD-The very good thing about when God steps in he makes the later better . God is our burden bearer. It’s okay to tell him all, just as it is .No matter how terrible that situation, invite God in. God will not leave you to the will of your enemies , invite Him in , let him handle that situation, no situation is too hard for God. Have faith that God can come down into your situation and show mercy. Let God in , stop struggling, He is the ease you need !

TODAY’S WORD- WHEN GOD STEPS IN EVERYTHING IS SETTLED !

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment