Wednesday 9 October 2024

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET-GOD HAS SEEN YOU 


BIBLE FOCUS-Exodus 3:6-8 KJV

Moreover he said, I am the God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. And Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon God. [7] And the Lord said, I have surely seen the affliction of my people which are in Egypt, and have heard their cry by reason of their taskmasters; for I know their sorrows; [8] And I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey; unto the place of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites.


PRAYER- FATHER THANK YOU FOR SEEING ME AND SHOWING ME MERCY. I BELIEVE THAT THE END OF THIS TASK MASTER SEASON IS OVER. I ENTER INTO MY SEASON OF MULTIPLE TESTIMONY.I WILL NOT DIE IN THIS BATTLE MY DELIVERANCE HAS COME. THE YOKE AND SIEGE OF SMALLNESS AND UNENDING BATTLE IS OVER. I MOVE INTO MY OVERFLOW . NOW IS MY NEW SEASON. THE GOD THAT SEE’S ME HAS DELIVERED ME IN JESUS NAME, AMEN !


WORD- Once again here is an assurance that God knows all that you are going through , His eyes are not blind , God see’s you! He see’s you in your low estate , He knows you by your name, He knows your down sitting and your up rising. Don’t give up on God. He will surely bring you out. There is nothing hid from His eyes and that problem is not hidden from Him. He is the same God that delivered the children of Israel from their task master , He will deliver you . I’m sure it felt like God had given up on them when they were passing through that phase but little did they know they God was preparing then for something big. You might be in the toughest season of your your life , but be rest assured that your next phase is about to make you the next big thing !


TODAY’S WORD- GOD SEE’S YOU FEAR NOT!


EFECOLLABS 


No comments:

Post a Comment