Wednesday, 12 August 2026

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: THE FAITH TEST

BIBLE FOCUS- John 13:18 KJVI speak not of you all: I know whom I have chosen: but that the scripture may be fulfilled, He that eateth bread with me hath lifted up his heel against me.

PRAYER -FATHER AWAKEN MY SPIRIT. GIVE ME A EYES THAT SEE AND A EAR THAT HEAR. FATHER MAY I NOT FALL TRAP OF THE DEVICES IF THE DEVIL. OPEN MY HEART TO THE LEADING OF THE SPIRIT. GIVE ME A BURNING THAT COMES FROM YOU ALONE. FATHER IN WHATEVER SITUATION I FIND MYSELF MAY I BE A VICTOR AND NOT A VICTIM. FATHER FULFILL YOUR PURPOSE IN ME. FATHER KEEP MY FAITH ALIVE IN YOU IN JESUS NAME, AMEN !

WORD-One of devils tricks to hurt us is to use those closest to us. Devil uses familiar things to temper with our faith. Devils plan is to attack us in a way that we question our faith. It was Judas one of Jesus disciples that betrayed Jesus. The Bible says the enemy of a man are those of His household. When devil is stacking your faith, He uses familiar people, places and things. That’s why you must never be carried away, you must stay spiritually awakened and alert. Yes in the case of Jesus , the scripture had to be fulfilled, and for this to work it had to be someone from within . What is that thing you hold so dear that devil has made an idol in your heart. What is that thing close to you that devil is using against you? You need to be discerning! Don’t let over familiarity affect your discernment. Don’t feel discouraged, with whom the devil choose to test your faith.

TODAY’S WORD- YOUR PATH AND PURPOSE IS PART OF GOD’S PLAN IN FULFILLING THE ASSIGNMENT!

EFECOLLABS https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1VXMUTbiNfXV0PlhzlhWSr1LCe_7_5VBc

No comments:

Post a Comment