Thursday, 13 August 2026

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: MERCY INTERVENTION 

BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 56:1 KJVBe merciful unto me, O God: for man would swallow me up; he fighting daily oppresseth me.

PRAYER - FATHER SHOW ME YOUR MERCY. LET YOUR MERCY PRESERVE ME. MAY I ENCOUNTER YOUR MERCY IN EVERY AREA OF MY LIFE. JESUS LET YOUR MERCY PREVAIL OVER JUDGEMENT. FATHER I RECEIVE YOUR WONDERS BY MERCY. I ENCOUNTER NEW DIMENSION OF MERCY. THE MERCY OF GOD HAS TAKEN OVER. THE MERCY OF GOD IS REVEALED IN MY LIFE FROM DAY TO DAY. I RECEIVE MERCY IN JESUS NAME, AMEN !

WORD- Mercy is a divine covering . It is God’s undeserved favour to man. Calling on God for mercy is not weakness, it shows where your faith lies. Know where your strength is. As believers, know that relying on the mercies of God is your strength not weakness. The intercession of mercy , is recognising that by strength shall no man prevail, is knowing that the weapon of your warfare are not carnal, is understanding that you can do more with God than by yourself. When everything else dail the mercies of God will not fail. When you call on the mercy of God, is saying God I might not deserve your love in this moment but I ask that you show up for me. Mercy is nigh thee!

TODAY’S WORD- MERCY IS WORKING IT OUT !

EFECOLLABS https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1jTeKH35zgwnFkS_zOQqm7VTzTyZVmMoF

No comments:

Post a Comment