BIBLE FOCUS- Job 32:20 KJVI will speak, that I may be refreshed: I will open my lips and answer.
PRAYER- I SPEAK THE NAME OF JESUS OVER ME AND ALLL THAT CONCERNS ME. I SPEAK LIFE IN JESUS NAME. MY SPIRIT , SOUL AND BODY IS REFRESHED. I WILL NOT BE SILENCED . MY VOICE WILL NOT CEASE. MY LIFE IS A LIVING TESTIMONY. EVERYTHING IS WORKING FOR ME AND NOT AGAINST ME. THE LORD HAS GIVEN ME AN ANSWER OF PEACE . MY VOICE SHALL BE HEARD FOR GOOD ALL OVER NATIONS IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!
WORD- Letting out that heaviness is a refreshing feeling. Speaking out is refreshing , most importantly speaking to the right person or people . One thing job kept on doing was speaking , he didn’t allow depression get the best of him. He spoke to God the most , he spoke to His friends , He didn’t let Gis friends words get him down . One thing that you must learn to do in certain seasons is learn to keep speaking . Don’t speak like your problem, speak faith , sow seeds of God’s word of the earth . The word is life , say to that situation you will not be my end , you will not bury me , you will not be the last of me. Beloved speak. Job didn’t stop speaking to God till He was restored. Speak life , speak those things back to life .
TODAY’S WORD: DON’T STOP SPEAKING LIFE !
EFECOLLABS 
No comments:
Post a Comment