Thursday 12 March 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : GOD IS KNOCKING 

BIBLE FOCUS - Song of Solomon 5:2-8 KJV- I sleep, but my heart waketh: it is the voice of my beloved that knocketh, saying, Open to me, my sister, my love, my dove, my undefiled: a for my head is filled b with dew, and my locks c with the drops of the night.I have put off my coat; how shall I put it on? I have washed my feet; how shall I defile them? My beloved put in his hand by the hole of the door, and my bowels were moved for him.I rose up to open to my beloved; and my hands dropped with myrrh, and my fingers with sweet smelling myrrh, upon the handles of the lock.I opened to my beloved; but my beloved had withdrawn himself, and was gone: my soul failed when he spake: I sought him, but I could not find him; I called him, but he gave me no answer. The watchmen that went about the city found me, they smote me, they wounded me; the keepers of the walls took away my veil from me.I charge you, O daughters of Jerusalem, if ye find my beloved, that ye tell him, that I am sick of love.

PRAYER- FATHER I SURRENDER MY Y ALL TO YOU. WHATEVER IS STANDING BETWEEN ME AND MY COMMIT TO YOU LORD TAKE IT AWAY. FATHER FORGIVE ME ANYWHERE I HAVE SWAYED FROM YOU. I RECIEVE GRACE TO LOVE GOD AND BE COMMITTED TO HIS WILL IN JESUS NAME,AMEN! 

WORD- Seek the Lord while he is near, God is knocking open up to him. Don't get too busy with things that fade away. Don't wait till you are in a fix before you find God. Jesus is passing by will you let him in. He woke you up at night for a reason, he wants to make a vessel for his use,  just like Samuel can you say here I am O Lord today. Tommorow may be too late. She went looking for a lover who has been knocking, whilst she refuse to open. God is your first love and he is at the door. He says I stand at the door and knock. If you open he will come dine with you. God wants to have a fellowship with you. Don't wait till you feel like. The time is now, come and have relationship with the Father 

TODAY'S TIP: GOD IS KNOCKING BUT WE ARE TOO BUSY DOING OTHER THINGS TO HEAR HIM. GOD NEEDS YOUR ATTENTION NOW. NO ONE CAN LOVE YOU LIKE JESUS. 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment