Sunday 29 March 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: IT IS POSSIBLE 

BIBLE FOCUS-Ezekiel 37:3-5 KJV
And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest. Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the Lord. Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath a to enter into you, and ye shall live: 
So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.

PRAYER: IN THE NAME OF JESUS I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST. IMPOSSIBLITY IS BANNISHED FROM MY LIFE. THE SPIRIT OF GOD IS RAISING ME AS AN ARMY IN HIS KINGDOM. I HAVE DOMINION THROUGH CHRIST JESUS. I TAKE STEPS OF FAITH AND COURAGE AND I SEE MANIFESTATION OF ALL GOOD THINGS.MY LIFE IS TAKING A NEW TURN IN THE NAME OF JESUS, AMEN !

WORD- When God gives you a command it usually seems impossible until it is done. God told Ezekiel prophesy unto this bones, it seemed impossible until he prophesied. When God tells you to do something don't hesitate. The manifestation /reality of that thing he tells you to do is not dependent on what you have or don't have but on him. You are just a vessel, stop looking at how small or mighty you are and let God proof himself as almighty. God asked Ezekiel can this bones live, he was testing his faith to see if he believed ,and Ezekiel answered Lord thou knowest. Indeed it was an answer of faith. Whatever the turnout and going on of situation in life. God know, see's and understand .trust him enough to do as he says and leave the rest to him. Go where he says, speak to who he tells you too and see how everything comes together for your good. 

TODAY'S TIP: YOUR FAITH IN GOD IS THE ACTIVE INGREDIENT FOR THE MANIFESTATION OF YOUR DESIRES !

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment