Wednesday 4 March 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: YOU ARE WORTH IT! 

BIBLE FOCUS - John 10:16 KJV-And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

PRAYER : THANK YOU FATHER FOR LOVING ME INSPITE OF MY IMPERFECTIONS. FATHER TODAY I RENEW MY ALLEGIANCE WITH YOU AND I CONFESS YOU AS MY LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOUR. I REJECT PERVERSE WAY AND I REFUSE TO BE LOST IN SIN. DEVIL HEAR ME I AM OF  WORTH TO GOD, AND THE BLOOD OF JESUS ON THE CROSS HAS PAID THE PRICE FOR ME THEREFORE YOU HAVE NO HOLD ON ME. FATHER I'LL KEEP RUNNING INTO YOUR ARMS AND I WILL NEVER BE PUT TO SHAME IN JESUS NAME, AMEN! 

WORD- God identifies us from the place of his desire for creation. He doesn't see you by your sin, mistake or what have you. He says you are a sheep, stop secluding yourself from God, he see's you and your inadequacy  but he is saying he wants to also have a relationship with you and he is bringing you into the fold. You deserve to enjoy him too. If Jesus see's your worth, then my dear friend you are worth it. But you need to come into a place of identifying your worth and it is in Jesus. Let no one make you feel like you are the worst, you are simply a work in progress and Jesus recognises that side of you, and he wants to be your sufficiency in all. Wherever you are no matter how far you have gone God see's you as his own. What a love so selfless and true 

TODAY'S TIP: YOUR WORTH IS REALISED WHEN YOU IDENTIFY WITH CHRIST JESUS. 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment