Wednesday 1 April 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : A NEW DAWN EXPERIENCE -SEASON OF DIVINE HELP AND ANSWERS 

BIBLE FOCUS - Psalm 18:2-3 KJV- The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

PRAYER: FATHER I LOOK TO YOU AND I WON'T BE OVERWHELMED THIS SEASON. HELP AND ANSWERS MANIFEST IN MY LIFE. I RECIEVE GRACE AND WISDOM TO ACCESS TREASURES OF HIDDEN PLACES. THE LORD IS MY FORTRESS OF HELP, I REFUSE TO BE STRANDED. I RECIEVE STABILITY AS I STAND ON THE ROCK OF AGES AND PRESENT HELP. WHILE I AM STILL PRAYING, ALL AND BEYOND MY EXPECTATIONS ARE MET WITH ANSWERS MANIFESTING. FATHER I GIVE UP MY WILL FOR YOURS, LET THERE BE PERFECTION OF ALL THINGS NEW IN MY LIFE. I ANOUNCE, PROCLAIM AND DECLARE A NEW DAWN EXPERIENCE IS MANIFESTED IN ME,  IN JESUS NAME, AMEN

WORD- Sometimes we give up too easily because we feel God does not hear us, mean while he has gone ahead to settle things in our favour. You must know the God you serve to prevent  doubt,cos doubt signifies that you barely know how great God is. This season God is reminding you that he is your help in all areas and he will bring answers to every situation confronting you. Have you ever seen God fail. It might look like all is failing but know that help has come with manifestation of answers for you. You might not understand the pattern of things but know that lines are fallen in pleasant places for you, and it won't stop till all is aligned with the will of God for you because the Lord your helper has brought you answers by miracles, testimonies and overflow. Be not dismayed ,do not despair, he will help and strengthen you with His right hand of righteousness. Your troublers shall become your helpers, that is the will of God for you this season. You shall recieve answers for the ones you have prayed about and when you call there shall be speedy answers. 

TODAY'S TIP: NO ONE CAN HELP YOU EXCEPT GOD DOES. 
WELCOME TO APRIL - SEASON  OF DIVINE HELP AND ANSWERS 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment