Friday 10 April 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : CRUCIFIED WITH CHRIST 

BIBLE FOCUS -Galatians 2:20 KJV
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

PRAYER - THANK YOU JESUS FOR YOUR DEATH AND RESURRECTION ON THE CROSS THAT BROUGHT US INTO A NEW LIFE OF GRACE THAT IS PERFECTED IN YOU. IN THE NAME OF JESUS I MANIFEST IN THE POWER OF CHRIST. THE SPIRIT IS NOW AT WORK IN ME  AS I KEEP MY BODY UNDER SUBJECTION. THIS LIFE I NOW LIFE IS THROUGH CHRIST JESUS WHO LOVED ME AND GAVE HIMSELF FOR ME. I WALK IN FAITH AND NOT BY SIGHT IN JESUS NAME, AMEN! 

WORD: Being crucified with Christ helps you die to the flesh daily, bringing you into the nature of Christ. You no longer live for yourself or to please the flesh but your sole priority is to please Jesus. Not for mere show off but in spirit and in truth. This life you now live not by your strength or physical ability but by faith that releases the grace. You must realise that the way to truly attest that you have come into the true nature of Christ is by the life you now live. The life you reflect, putting the flesh under subjection. Not allowing you to be controlled by the flesh but manifesting in same spirit that is in Christ Jesus. Your life now transcends just you. You now live by the power of Jesus. 

TODAY'S TIP: THE LIFE LIVED BY FAITH IS THAT WHICH PLEASES GOD! 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment