Monday 6 April 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: TRUST STILL

BIBLE FOCUS- Job 13:15 KJV
Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him.

PRAYER: FATHER MY TRUST AND CONFIDENCE REMAIN UNWAVERED AS I REST ON YOU AND YOUR WORD OF PROMISE. I AM NOT SHAKEN BY THE STORM OR BILLOWS IN ALL SEASON. I REFUSE TO LET ANYTHING STEAL MY VOICE OF PRAISE. I AM  NOT DEFEATED FOR CHRIST IS MY ROCK. I WALK AT THE CENTER OF GOD'S WILL AND PROMISE FOR ME. COURAGE AND FAITH ARISE IN ME DAILY, TO BECOME BETTER THAN YESTERDAY IN JESUS NAME, AMEN! 

WORD- The trying of faith shall not be the end of your faith. Just like gold you shall come out refined. Just like the three Hebrew children, you shall. Stand with courage. For someone you may be going through a tough time and you are asking yourself, na only me. I pray for the grace to stand for you,  you shall not fail For, you shall not fail your generation. You shall maintain your stand with God. You shall not give up on your walk with God. As you have decided to follow Jesus you shall not turn back. 

TODAY'S TIP- IN THE MIDST OF EVERY SITUATION YOU MUST TRUST GOD STILL! 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment