Tuesday 21 April 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: LOWLY SPIRIT 

BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 131:1-2 KJV
LORD, my heart is not haughty, a nor mine eyes lofty: neither do I exercise c myself in great matters, or in things too high d for me. Surely I have behaved e and quieted myself, as a child that is weaned of his mother: my soul is even as a weaned child.

PRAYER : FATHER I COME TO YOU AS NOTHING, FATHER MAY I LEAVE AS A MAN FAVOURED BY GOD. I SUBMIT MYSELF IN YOUR HANDS, AND I RECIEVE GRACE TO STAND AS A CONQUEROR. I SHALL NOT SHARE IN YOUR GLORY. I STAY IN FAITH, KNIW THAT MY SOURCE AND STRENGTH IS FROM YOU LORD. I CONFESS THAT I AM WHO I AM BY THE GRACE OF GOD AND I SHALL NOT REMAIN SMALL IN JESUS NAME,AMEN !

WORD-Put yourself a lowly before God. To get anything from God you must come as a child. Humble in spirit and lowliness of heart. You must be ready to let go of all you know so the Holy Spirit can teach you all that is best. You must allow God train you through the process. You must let him guide you by his hand. You must listen and be patient. Always remember that in the hand/arms of God you are safe and secure. Allowing God direct your path, leading you safe on this path securing you. You can't handle d it to God and still worry about it, just like a child let God have you so he can give you what's best

TODAY'S TIP- HUMILITY IS ALSO AN ACCESS KEY TO RECEIVING FROM GOD. DON'T MISTAKE COME "BOLDLY" INTO THE THRONE OF GRACE & MERCY AS PRIDE. "BOLDLY" THERE MEANS COME IN FAITH(CONFIDENCE IN GOD THROUGH CHRIST) . GOD RESIST THE PROUD AND LIFTS THE HUMBLE! 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment