Sunday 27 August 2023

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- GOD THE STRENGTH OF YOUR LIFE 


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 39:12-13 KJVHear my prayer, O Lord, and give ear unto my cry; hold not thy peace at my tears: for I am a stranger with thee, and a sojourner, as all my fathers were. [13] O spare me, that I may recover strength, before I go hence, and be no more.

PRAYER- FATHER DELIVER ME FROM DEPRESSION . I WILL NOT BE OVERWHELMED BY TROUBLES . I RECEIVE GRACE TO SCALE THROUGH. GOD IS THE STRENGTH OF MY LIFE I WILL NOT FAIL. I RECEIVE GRACE TO PRAY AND ANSWERS TO MY PRAYER . I GROW FROM STRENGTH TO STRENGTH. I REJECT WEAKNESS . MY HANDS WILL NOT BE WEAKEN.  I AM HELPED AND I CONQUER. I WILL NOT BE INSIGNIFICANT IN LIFE . THE LORD IMPRINT MY FOOTPEINTS IN THE SANDS OF TIME . GOD HAS RELEASED EVERY GOOD THING IN MY LIFE IN JESUS NAME , AMEN !

WORD-A cry for mercy when overwhelmed is the best thing to do. The best way to draw strength and stay focus is focus on God . You can’t win through any season if your focus is not in God . Your win through any season is God dependent . Don’t just accept things the way they are without first taking it before God . Every phase requires God and God is the one that gives strength for a new season and the next phase . 

TODAY’S WORD- YOU CAN’T FAIL WHEN YOUR HOPE IS IN GOD !

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment