Sunday 6 August 2023

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- HIDE IN GOD


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 27:4-5 KJVOne thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to enquire in his temple. [5] For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.
PRAYER- LORD I CHOOSE YOU OVER AGAIN AND I TRUST YOU THROUGH THE SEASONS OF MY LIFE . LORD YOU ARE MY SAFE REFUGE AND WITH YOU I AM SECURED. FATHER I SEEK YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND SEEK TO DWELL WITH YOU ALL THE DAYS OF MY LIFE . FATHER I CHOOSE YOUR WILL OVER MINE AND YOUR WAY OVER MINE . HELP ME LORD TO CONTINUE TO FOLLOW THE THING THAT IS GOOD 

WORD- When you make God your priority , everything about your life becomes His priority. When you make God your priority , He becomes the guardian of your life . You can’t have God and not be protected. Staying with God is staying under His covering. One thing is for sure God will never leave His own . Don’t let anyone call you stupid for choosing God above everything else . Choose God over again . Let Him anchor your life. With God the devil has no access to you .

TODAY’S WORD- CHOOSE GOD NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES !

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment