Wednesday 2 August 2023

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that i am touched by your goodness and favoured by your mercy 

The love of the Father has found me worthy 

The mercies of God is sufficient for me daily 

I am included and not exempted from the goodness of God 

 

I declare that i continue to draw from the mercy source

I and my household are covered by the umbrella of Gods goodness we will not lack nothing good 

The ground of my life receive the rain of mercy daily 

We walk being filled with the mercy of God 

 

I declare that i run in overflow in the wonders of God 

Heaven has released my desires  upon me 

I will not lack anything good

I have miracles and overwhelming testimony 

In Jesus name i have declared, Amen

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment