Tuesday 29 August 2023

TODAY’S DECLARATION

​ TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that my expectation is in God and from God and it is not cut short 

I am not distracted nor diverted from purpose , my gaze is in God alone 

The Lord is my help , therefore i am greatly helped 

God has secured me in His pavilion 

 

I declare that i am preserved from the mischief of the enemy 

God is my defence , i have  victory all round 

Only good things will prevail in my life 

Negative thoughts and imagination are overruled in my favour

 

I declare that the Lord has granted the desires of my heart

I am fully surrounded by the promises of God 

I manifest Gods divine blessing and agenda for me 

I have found rest in God 

In Jesus name i have declared, Amen

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS

 

No comments:

Post a Comment