Friday, 25 September 2026

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: A COMMAND TO SHINE !

BIBLE FOCUS-  Acts 13:47 KJVFor so hath the Lord commanded us, saying, I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth.

PRAYER-FATHER GIVE ME GRACE TO SHINE MY LIGHT. FATHER ESTABLISH YOUR WILL IN ME. FATHER LET MY LIGHT SHINE BRIGHTER AND BRIGHTER UNTO THE PERFECT DAY. EVERYTHING IN ALL I DO THE NAME OF JESUS IS GLORIFIED. I SHINE MY LIGHT WHERE GOD HAS PLACED ME. I OBEY THE COMMAND TO SHINE. I SHINE IN THE NAME, AMEN !

WORD-Remember who you are , a light ! Being a light , manifesting your identity as a light is a command. God has set the to be a light , go be a light ! Stop hiding your light , shine , go be a light to the Gentiles. God has commanded us to be light , what are you doing hiding under a bushel. Go into different sectors and speak Jesus . Go and shine that light. Do not stop there is so much to do. Let your light so shine before men that they may see your good work and glorify your father in heaven . Shine that light ! It’s a command . Stop hiding , be bold with your light !

TODAY’S WORD: GOD HAS SET YOU AS LIGHT , SHINE !

EFECOLLABS https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1dfWXPpGSrGngotUya48MYk4oYtR-9etf

No comments:

Post a Comment