Saturday 12 October 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: GLORIFIED IN THE FATHER

BIBLE FOCUS-HEBREWS 5:4-5:
And no man taketh this honour unto himself, but he that is called of God, as was Aaron. So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee.

PRAYER: I SHALL NOT SEEK SELF PRAISE AND GLORY. I LONG AFTER THE GLORY OF GOD. IN FAITH, PATIENCE HAS ITS PERFECT WORK IN ME BRINGING ME INTO MY DESIRED HAVEN. I REFUSE TO TAKE THE SHORT CUTS OF LIFE. I SHALL EXPERIENCE MY DESIRED HAVEN. IN CHRIST I AM GLORIFIED AND I WEAR MY CROWN OF GLORY AND HONOUR IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

WORD-Grace and mercy is the passkey through the period of helplessness. We are glorified by Christ, Just as Jesus is glorified of the Father. Most times we seek the glory of men but the glory is not of men but in God. You must not force seasons it is God that brings you into it. Don't try so hard to seek the glory and praises of men so hard that you displace your heritage, when the glory is of God which is priority . Wait for God to bring you into that desired haven for it is God that glorifieth. Stay on it -it is God that brings you into your glorious season. We have been given a God dependent life. The moment you recognize this you will begin to experience a difference in your life and you will find strength in the storm.

TODAY'S TIP:A GOD DEPENDENT LIFE BRINGS YOU INTO A GLORIOUS SEASON.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment