Thursday 3 October 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: THE FIRST LOVE

BIBLE FOCUS- HOSEA 2:5,7-8: For their mother hath played the harlot: she that conceived them hath done shamefully: for she said, I will go after my lovers, that give me my bread and my water, my wool and my flax, mine oil and my drink. And she shall follow after her lovers, but she shall not overtake them; and she shall seek them, but shall not find them: then shall she say, I will go and return to my first husband; for then was it better with me than now. For she did not know that I gave her corn, and wine, l and oil, and multiplied her silver and gold, which they prepared for Baal.

PRAYER : FATHER MY FOCUS IS YOU.I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT MY LIFE IS NOTHING WITHOUT THE SOURCE. I FLOW FROM THE SOURCE AND IN HIM ALL MY BEING DWELLS. I SHALL NOT TOIL WITH MY RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD. ANY WAY I HAVE RAN OUT OF YOUR PRESENCE BRING ME BACK TO YOU.I ENJOY THE WELL SPRING OF MERCY. I TAKE ROOT IN THE SOURCE. FATHER LET YOUR PRESENCE NEVER LEAVE ME. I SHALL NOT USE MY HAND TO BRING STRANGE FIRE UPON MY ALTAR. I STAY IN THE PRESENCE OF THE ONE WHO MAKES ALL THINGS GOOD FOR ME. I RUN INTO THE ARMS OF MY OF MY FIRST LOVE IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

WORD - There can't be green pastures where there is no still waters. There is no you without the source. All that you are able to do and have is not by your own power. The pleasure you seek is in God stay with your first love, that green pasture you are seeking outside him, can only flow through him. He is the secret of a beautifully sustained life. By strength shall no man prevail, it is not your power that can get you the high seat, neither is it your strength that has gotten you thus far. It is not the rich uncle/aunt ,the connection or nice ideas. It is God in the picture that makes the story a beautiful one, it is the glory of God speaking favour in you. Don't share God's glory with another. Lack of the knowledge of the source can make a person run out of resource and get stucked. Know your source and stick to God your first love.

TODAY'S TIP: YOU COME INTO THE FULLNESS OF GOD WHEN YOU FLOW FROM THE SOURCE.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment